Brass High Pressue Die Castings are preferred worldwide when exceptional strength, rugged durability and beauty are important.
Rheocast is a trusted specialist in brass die casting, and is one of only a few brass die casters based in the U.S. Brass castings deliver world-class performance when your components require high strength, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, conductivity and attractive appearance.
Rheocast specializes in cold chamber machine high-pressure brass die casting. In cold chamber die casting, a precise amount of molten metal is fed into a “cold chamber” where a hydraulic plunger forces the metal into a sealed die at high-pressures.
High-pressure brass die casting produces highly repeatable, complexshapes at competitive prices. Advantages of brass die cast components include:
- Corrosion resistance, even in salt water applications
- Extreme temperature-resistance, even in a burning building
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Brass is pressure-tight up to 300psi
- Easily polished or plated for attractive decorative finishes
- Cost-effective durability
- Extreme abrasion- and wear-resistance for cast-in-steel components
Rheocast has the expertise you need to build the benefits of brass die castings into your product design. We offer CAD engineering, tooling design and construction, CNC machining, assembly, finishing and inventory management services.
Uses and properties of the brass alloys we die cast
Die Casting of Brass Water Meter Cover